Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT USA
Currently resides: Draper, UT USA
Nickname: Tenacious J
What is your favorite food: Twinkies with the cream filling sucked out then replaced with Cheeze Whiz.
What is your favorite place to visit: Until now Costa Rica but I’m thinking Australia may take its place.
What do you do when no-one’s watching? Talk to myself.
Worst piece of advice you ever received: The exact words were “you got this” from Pastrana when attempting to drop in on a halfpipe with a skateboard.
Hidden talent you have that no one knows about: I knit sweaters
Craziest moment in the Nitro Circus: When Pastrana almost died jumping his dirtbike into the Grand Canyon. He pulled his parachute too late and slowed down just enough to not die when he hit a steep ledge.
My Momma always said: Better to be lucky than good.
What’s your biggest weakness? Food! I’m a comfort eater. Nothing like a pork chop to ease stress or the blues.
Who’s the most famous person following you on Twitter: I don’t know of anyone following me on Twitter.
What famous person would you like to meet: I’d like to meet Jimmy Paige, the guitar god of Led Zepplin. I’d give my right arm to sit in on a little jam session and learn his secrets.
Last words: If you’re not living, you’re dying.
- TRAVIS PASTRANA’S NITRO CIRCUS LIVE CONCLUDES FIRST EVER NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
- NITRO CIRCUS LIVE RETURNS HOME TO UTAH FOR SOLD OUT SHOW
- NITRO CIRCUS LIVE PERFORMS FIRST EVER UNITED STATES SHOW IN FRONT OF SOLD-OUT CROWD
- NITRO CIRCUS LIVE THRILLS OVER 25,000 PEOPLE OVER TWO ACTION-PACKED LONDON SHOWS
- NITRO CIRCUS LIVE PERFORMS FIRST EVER RUSSIAN EVENT IN MOSCOW